I am an Artist Mom. However, during the holidays I am only 10% artist and 90% mom. The artist in me is trying to recover from this two month hiatus! So, now that. . .
- the kids rooms have been cleaned out and all of the new toys have found a home
- the laundry is caught up
- the Christmas decorations are down and packed (though not exactly back in the attic)
- I have finished 16 yearbook pages for the kids school and turned them in
- gone to a beautiful wedding of a close friend
- and started that dreadful new year's resolution diet thing. . .
I AM READY TO CREATE AGAIN!
(By the way, if you were to get a Christmas card from me this year the pics above would have been on it. If you didn't get one, don't feel left out - I never quite got around to that this year!)